Kevlar® Plus Puncture Resistant Gloves
- Lightweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1303) are ideal for applications requiring a high level of dexterity or excellent as a liner glove
- Mediumweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1304) offer good cut-resistancy and are excellent for handling sharp objects
- Heavyweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1305) are ideal for handling heavy sheet metal
- Knit wrist cut and puncture resistant gloves offer comfort and protection against cuts and abrasions
- Ideal hand protection for the steel industry, glass manufacturing, and construction industry
- Puncture resistant gloves come in sizes 8, 9, and 10
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 8 Description Lightweight Gloves Material Kevlar Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment11 months ago
Product: Great pair of gloves. Pack consisted of one for each hand and both had the correct amount of fingers and thumbs. Easy to put on and take off.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.