Kevlar® Plus Puncture Resistant Gloves
- Lightweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1303) are ideal for applications requiring a high level of dexterity or excellent as a liner glove
- Mediumweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1304) offer good cut-resistancy and are excellent for handling sharp objects
- Heavyweight Gloves (Style No. PPE1305) are ideal for handling heavy sheet metal
- Knit wrist cut and puncture resistant gloves offer comfort and protection against cuts and abrasions
- Ideal hand protection for the steel industry, glass manufacturing, and construction industry
- Puncture resistant gloves come in sizes 8, 9, and 10
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 8 Description Lightweight Gloves Material Kevlar Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment9 months ago
Product: Great pair of gloves. Pack consisted of one for each hand and both had the correct amount of fingers and thumbs. Easy to put on and take off.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.