JSP® Titan™ Safety Barriers
- These pedestrian barriers are especially ideal for industrial and construction applications
- Manufactured and tested to the highest standards to ensure maximum durability, robustness and stability
- Titan™ Barriers have a sturdy one-piece injection moulded design made from prime grade virgin polypropylene – offering sub-zero temperature and 2 year colour fastness properties
- Centre strut has integral moulded finger grips and rounded smooth edges to ensure comfort while being carried
- Each safety barrier is supplied with 2 swivel rubber feet for superb stability, a reflective panel and a hinge connector
- Reflective top panel conforms to BS EN 12899-2:2007
- 100% metal free and fully recyclable
- Water apertures ensure barriers do not collect water when stacked reducing unnecessary extra weight and inconvenience
- Choose to customise your Titan™ Barriers with your corporate colours and benefit from FREE delivery – contact us or click LiveChat for more details
- Branding and courtesy boards can easily be attached using integrated toggles
- JSP® Safety Barrier Hinge Connectors can be used to enable easy connecting to other styles of JSP® barriers including the JSP® Frontier Cross-Link Barriers and JSP® Titan Expanding Barriers – as well as traffic barriers of other brands to create unique formations to suit your requirements
- For added stability the barriers can be used in conjunction with JSP® Frontier Barrier Surefoot Bloc s and our JSP® Frontier Barrier Stability Poles
- JSP® Maxilite™ Safety Lamp can be used to add even more visibility in low-light conditions
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand JSP® Description Titan Safety Barrier - 2.0 m Finish Contractor branding available Fixing Supplied with:
2 x H.D. Rubber feet
1 x Reflective panel
1 x Hinge connector
Material Prime grade virgin Polypropylene Specifications / Characteristics Resistant to sub zero temperatures
2 year colour fastness properties
Designed to be 100% recyclable and metal free
Stackable with water apertures to prevent extra weight gain
Balance point 45°
Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training ToolsComplies to BS 8442
Reflective panel meets EN 12899-2
PostedComment10 months ago
Service: Items delivered quickly...no problems, just what I wanted!
Product: All ok...exactly as ordered!10 months ago
Service: 1ST CLASS
Product: STRONG STURDY BARRIERS WILL NOT BLOW OVER11 months ago
Service: first class service & delivery
Product: A1 ITEM WOULD WITH STAND ALL WEATHERS1 year ago
Service: Very helpful quotes team who spend time finding exactly what you want and a fast delivery.
Product: good quality and a great price3 years ago
Service: This could be either Good for the customer service, they went out of their way to sort this out for me; or Bad for the accounts department and sales team. I was told these were in stock, given three delivery dates, all of which came and went, causing me to have to chase the order many times to finally acquire my goods, as well as being hassled almost condescendingly by the accounts department to pay for goods I hadn't at the time received.
Product: Two bariers were slightly bowed due to tension of clingfilm wrapping, other than that, they are exactly what we wanted
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.