JSP® Standard Face Shields
- Face Shields feature adjustable crown support, ratchet control headband adjustments and browguards to ensure a good fit
- Polycarbonate lenses - in case of shocks and impacts
- Acetate lenses - recommended for use in the chemical industry, especially when handling solvents
- Acetate shields will protect against impacts at 45m/s (101mph)
- Polycarbonate shields will protect against impacts at 120m/s (270mph)
- For eye protection, see Safety Goggles
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Reliable and helpful
Product: As expected5 years ago
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.