JSP® Martcare® FFP3 Disposable Respirator Mask With Valve
- FFP3 protects against higher levels of fine dust (up to 20 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found when handling hazardous powders in the pharmaceutical industry or work with biological agents and fibres
- Harness means masks can be worn comfortably over long periods
- Disposable masks are valved to prevent heat and moisture build up
- Welded nose piece ensures a close and comfortable fit on many facial types
- Price per pack of 50
- For FFP1 masks, see JSP® Martcare® FFP1 Disposable Dust Masks
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand JSP® Classes FFP3 Colour(s) White Description FFP3 Valved Fixing Elasticated Supplied in Pack of 50 Type Disposable
Product Guides & Training Tools
The masks have a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufactureEN149
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
When fine particulates and dust threaten the safety and wellbeing of your workers, it is necessary to afford them greater protection. Disposable respirators are the ideal solution for short-term work in such conditions.
Ideal for working in the pharmaceutical and construction industries.
Disposable respirator masks offer FFP3 class protection against fine particles and dust, including dangerous asbestos or dehydrated waste.
FFP3 protection class compliant with EN:149:2001 standard protects against 99% of particles with less than 2% leakage rating.
Select the level of protection appropriate to hazards faced by yourself or your workers.
PostedComment1 month ago
Service: Excellent purchase and Seton's delivered on time.
Product: Excellent masks that do the job4 years ago
Service: All OK
no problems with order
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.