JSP® Martcare® FFP1 Disposable Dust Masks
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- Disposable dust masks sold in packs of 200
- For greater levels of protection, see JSP® Martcare® FFP3 Disposable Respirator Mask With Valve
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand JSP® Classes FFP1 Colour(s) White Description FFP1 Non-Valved Fixing Elasticated Supplied in Pack of 200 Type Disposable
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Mask must be fitted in accordance with supplied instructions
Use disposable dust mask in well ventilated areas only, which are not deficient in oxygen and do not contain explosive atmospheres.
Not designed to be worn by people with facial hair.
Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and in dry conditions.
Discard and replace the disposable mask in case of the following:
If it is removed whilst in a contaminated area.
Breathing difficulties due to clogging are experienced.
The disposable mask is damaged.
Ensure high workplace safety standards by following proper maintenance of respiratory protective equipment.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.