JSP® FFP2 Standard Folding Masks
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found during plastering, cement and sanding
- Valved Dust Masks allow for longer continuous use, effective removal of heat and moisture buildup and reduced misting when used with eyewear
- Hygienically sealed in individual bags
- For a higher level of protection see 3M™ Flexible FFP3 Disposable Dust Masks
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Some considerations when using disposable filtering face pieces:
1. Disposable filtering face pieces are intended for single use only and should be discarded after use in accordance with any applicable regulations.
2. Generally, disposable dust masks should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously.
3. Do not remove your mask from its packaging if it is not going to be used.
4. Store and transport unused dust masks away from direct sunlight, in frost free conditions. Be sure the respirators are not in contact with solvents or items that can cause physical damage.
5. Some individuals may be allergic to the mask as it comes into contact with the wearer’s skin. If you experience an allergic reaction, leave the work or hazard area before removing the mask and seek a doctor’s advice.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.