Instarmac Instant Pothole Repair
- Approved as 'fit for purpose' use by the Highways Authority Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS)
- HAPAS approval ensures that Instant Pothole Repair can; reduce whole life costs as when correctly installed is unlikely to fail, reduces personal injury claims because of their proven quality, are trusted by other members of the construction industry such as the British Board of Agreement (BBA) and has a life expectancy of a minimum of 5 years
- We recommend that Instarmac Instant Pothole Repair Edge Sealant is used to create a waterproof seal and use our Draper Tarmac Tamper for extra ease in compacting the Pothole Repair mixture
- The Instarmac Instant Pothole Repair Kit is also available for a more economical solution to your surface repair needs
- Click here to find out more about the Instarmac range of products on offer
- Due to the nature of the product we also recommend using Polyco® Chemprotect Chemical Resistant Work Gloves™ and Safety Boots when handling the product - sold separately
- If using Instant Pothole Repair on a public or private road make sure to be seen by wearing a Hi-vis Vests 2 Band - sold separately
- When preparing a pothole for repair use one of our range of Brushes, Sweepers & Brooms , see the application guide for more details
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Outdoor Brand Instarmac Description Instant Pothole Repair – 25kg Tub Material Fully graded, high PSV interlocking aggregate, specially formulated bitumen containing polymers and flexibilisers Specifications / Characteristics Use in hot, freezing & wet weather conditions
Rapid repair time – no cooling required
Supplied in Single Volume 25 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Allows quick and easy repairs to potentially dangerous potholesThis highway approved (HAPAS) Instant Pothole Repair product is simple to use and apply, enabling you to free your car park of dangerous and costly potholes. The unique ready mixed formula can be used straight from the tub and can be applied in most weather conditions. Once the repair is complete, the area is ready for immediate trafficking from both pedestrians and vehicles. Not only ideal for car parks, Instant Pothole Repair can also be used on walkways, paths and even for reinstatements around manholes.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
How to Use Pothole Repair - Step by Step Guide
The below steps show how to use pothole repair:1234
Remove all debris from the pothole using a stiff brush.
Fill pothole with Instant Pothole Repair using a trowel or spade directly from the tub.
Using a Tamper, pack the Instant Pothole Repair to form a compact level surface.
Pothole is now repaired and is immediately ready for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: On time delivery
Product: 'Does what it says on the tin'7 months ago
Service: Very Helpful staff
Product: all holes filled in time allocated quickly9 months ago
Service: great service both ordering and delivery
Product: Excellent10 months ago
Service: Brilliant customer service, very helpful staff. Will certainly order from them again.
Product: Good1 year ago
Service: Quick concise service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested
From £12.50 To £18.88
From £11.38 To £18.88