Instant Ice Packs
- Ideal for keeping in your first aid box and pitch-side treatment bag
- Enable immediate treatment of sports injuries, bruises, strains and sprains
- Chemically activated cold packs are designed for single use; they can be easily disposed of after use with no need for special handling
- Ice packs are most effective when used immediately after injury and for the first 48 hours
- An ice pack reduces the swelling by slowing down the blood flow into an injured area
- Use with our Hot & Cold Therapy Sleeve for increased patient comfort
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment5 months ago
Service: We had some administration problems which the sales service dealt with efficiently and professionally, cannot fault the service
Product: Good value for money however slightly larger than the old packs so are bulky in the first aid kits which have limited room.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.