Instant Ice Packs
- Ideal for keeping in your first aid box and pitch-side treatment bag
- Enable immediate treatment of sports injuries, bruises, strains and sprains
- Chemically activated cold packs are designed for single use; they can be easily disposed of after use with no need for special handling
- Ice packs are most effective when used immediately after injury and for the first 48 hours
- An ice pack reduces the swelling by slowing down the blood flow into an injured area
- Use with our Hot & Cold Therapy Sleeve for increased patient comfort
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 week ago
Service: We had some administration problems which the sales service dealt with efficiently and professionally, cannot fault the service
Product: Good value for money however slightly larger than the old packs so are bulky in the first aid kits which have limited room.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.