Seton Policeman™ Inspector Premium Modular Speed Bumps
- Both inner modules and end caps supplied in highly visible pairs of one black and one yellow
- Interlocking chevrons provide greater strength over traditional modular speed bumps which are square shaped and can slip
- Durable, premium quality, 100% colour PVC which ensures that the colour remains even after years of use
- Fitted with 3 highly reflective red cats eyes on each side for low light conditions
- Grooved surface provides additional grip in wet / damp / icy conditions and also allows water to run off
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation (2 holes to each inner module, 2 holes to each end cap)
- Fit to either concrete or tarmac using fixings, please see Seton Policeman™ Premium Speed Bumps - Fixing Bolts
- Each pair of inners has a complete length of 500m (250mm per module)
- Each pair of endcaps has a complete length of 535mm (267.5mm per module)
- For a 1.535m speed bump order 2 x inners and 1 x end caps (and relevant fixings)
- For a 2.535m speed bump order 4 x inners and 1 x end caps (and relevant fixings)
- End Caps put together make ideal 'mini' bumps
- See sizing chart below for more information
- Also available in corporate colours, please contact us for more details
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Highest performance modular speed bump on the market!As well as being fully modular enabling you to create the specific speed ramp you require, the Seton Policeman has two unique advantages over traditional speed bumps:
1. Unique, interlocking chevron design adds both performance and strength (traditional speed bumps are square shaped which are prone to slip)
2. Manufactured from 100% colour, premium and durable PVC which will not chip or fade. They will remain full in colour throughout their lifespan (traditional speed bumps are manufactured black and painted yellow which chip and discolour).Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Seton™ Policeman Premium Speedbump System
Premium quality traffic calming solutionUnique construction
Manufactured from 100% colour, durable, premium PVC ensures ‘full colour’ during full lifespan. Will not chip or scuff like traditional painted speed bumps doUnique Interlocking Design
Unique chevron shape allows each module to interlink providing additional strength over traditional ‘square shaped’ bumpsReflective Cats Eyes
Fitted with 6 x cats eyes (3 either side) to provide additional visibility in dark conditionsBolt Holes
Pre-drilled bolt holes with 2 bolts for easy fixing using concrete or tarmac fixings.Grooved Surface
Provides additional grip in wet and damp conditions. Will also allow rain water to run off.
Seton Policeman Size Chart
Overall Length of Ramp Inner Modules-Pairs End Caps-Pairs Fixing Bolts-Packs 0.5m 1 0 4 1.0m 2 0 8 1.535m 2 1 12 2.0m 4 0 16 2.535m 4 1 20 3.0m 6 0 24 3.535m 6 1 30 4.0m 8 0 34 4.535m 8 1 38 5.0m 10 0 40 5.535m 10 1 44
PostedComment6 years ago
Service: No porblem with speed bumps - service for the first time was not very good. I ordered Inspectors speed bumps and end caps and was sent Inspector speed bumps and Sergeant end caps despite the fact I did email to Nik to query why they were sending different ones? Then they messed up delivery and we got somebody else's order. Generally your service is very good so think this was just one off.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. May we extend our apologies for any inconveneince caused. After investigating it appears that there was a problem with some behind the scenes coding, and we understand that this has now been rectified. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service in general, and as a gesture of good will - a credit will be raised to cover your carriage on this order. Kind regards, the Seton team.
Product: Good6 years ago
Product: Excellent6 years ago
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.