Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Aerosol Cans
- Eye wash solution is kept sterile by a seal which cannot be tampered with
- Use to restock your Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Stocked Wall Station
- For a more portable solution see our Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Aerosol Cans with Belt Clip , ideal for when emergency eyewash is needed on the go
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Hughes Safety Showers Description 250ml Eyeaid Aerosol Cans- Pack of 2 Supplied in Pack of 2 x 250ml Cans
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Fast and Effective Response to Eye TraumaEyeaid provides a unique and innovative way of rinsing eyes following accidents and trauma. The eye opener ensures no further contamination to the eye from dirtied hands as it eliminates the need for physical contact. The 250ml cans contain 15 minutes of rinsing time, which is enough to treat even the most severe damages caused by chemicals. Eyeaid is ideal for continual rinsing during transportation to further medical treatment and the aerosol feature means the rinsing is more controlled and the head does not need to be tilted. Promote best practice in your workplace and ensure employees are equipped to treat eye injuries quickly to prevent long lasting damage.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.