Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Aerosol Cans with Belt Clip
- Can features a tamper-proof seal to keep contents sterile
- Supplied with belt clip
- To activate, simply hold the can of eyewash to the eye and squeeze the ""wings"" at the top
- Ideal for those working on a site that requires a portable eye wash
- Can also be used when transporting a patient to hospital after they have rinsed their eyes with a plumbed-in eye wash
- For wall-mounted version of Eyeaid, see our Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Stocked Wall Station
- Hughes Eyeaid Eye Wash Aerosol Cans also available in 250ml size
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Hughes Safety Showers Description 100ml Eyeaid Aerosol Cans with Belt Clip Kit Contains 2 x 100ml cans of Eyeaid Saline Eyewash
1 x belt clip
Supplied in Single Volume 100 ml
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Fast and Effective Response to Eye TraumaEyeaid provides a unique and innovative way of rinsing eyes following accidents and trauma. The innovative eye opener ensures no further contamination to the eye from dirtied hands as it eliminates the need for physical contact. The 100 ml aerosol cans are portable for even faster response and feature a belt clip so they can be kept on your person, ideal for employees working in high risk environments. Eyeaid is ideal for continual rinsing during transportation to further medical treatment and the aerosol feature means the rinsing is more controlled and the head does not need to be tilted.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.