Howard Leight™ Universal Aluminum Ear Plug Dispenser
- Holds 500 pairs of ear plugs (supplied empty)
- Ear Plug Dispenser can be standing or wall mounted
- Leight™ Dispensers have a total capacity of 500 pairs of ear plugs making it ideal for large factories and process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste
- Compatible with Howard Leight earplugs: , Howard Leight® Max Lite® Disposable Earplugs - 34 dB , Howard Leight® Max Lite® Disposable Earplugs - 34 dB and Howard Leight® Quiet® Ear Plugs SNR28
- For a hearing protection station, visit Sound Awareness Stations - Honeywell
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Capacity 500 pairs of ear plugs Colour(s) Blue Description Aluminum dispenser for ear plugs (empty) Fixing Standing or wall mounted Material Aluminium Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Good to know
Getting to know the Decibel:
The Decibel (dB) is the unit of measurement used for sound, specifically sound intensity. One important fact to remember with the decibel scale is that this increases exponentially rather than in a linear manner. In other words, a sound measuring 30 dB is a thousand times louder than a sound measuring 20 dB. Some common sounds and their decibel ratings are:
Near total silence – 0 dB
Normal conversation – 60 dB
A jet engine during takeoff – 120 dB
A firecracker exploding or a pistol shot – 140 dB
Prolonged exposure to noise above 85 dB can cause hearing loss. However, since decibels increase exponentially, a hearing protection device that provides about 20 dB worth of noise attenuation will lower noise to safe levels.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.