Howard Leight® Thunder® Foldable Earmuffs - 31 dB
- EU Directive 2003/10/EG requires hearing protection to be worn in noisy environments
- Thunder® earmuffs are suitable for use in a wide range of industries
- Dielectric headband ensures optimal protection even in electrical environments
- Non-deforming outer headband minimises pressure on the head, allowing comfortable everyday use
- Snap-in ear cushions for hassle-free replacement
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory hearing protection with our large format hearing protection signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 31 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Dark Green Description Ear muffs - 31dB Fixing Nape strap Supplied in One pair Type Foldable headband Weight 196 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.