Howard Leight® Sync™ Stereo Earmuff - 31 dB
- Complies with the EN 352-1:2002 standards
- The European Directive 2003/10/EG stipulates that hearing protection is mandatory in noisy work environments
- Most of hearing protectors do not attenuate external noise, this is the reason why the users turn up the music volume level in their headphones
- Thanks to Sync™ new technology, you can protect your ears while still listening to your favourite music
- This noise-blocking stereo earmuff protects your hearing and offer high-definition sound quality allowing you to listen to the radio or to use your portable audio devices both at work and at home
- It does not come with a volume knob or an ON/OFF switch
- No need for batteries, just plug your music and you are ready to go
- Supplied with a 3.5 mm jack cable, compatible with most mp3 players, mobile phones and other audio devices
- As soon as the noise level exceeds 85 dB, hearing protectors must be made available to the employee
- Use Ear Protection Signs to inform employees that hearing protection must be worn
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 31 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Black Description Ear muffs - 31dB Fixing With hoop Supplied in One pair Type Headband
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Fiche technique casque antibruit Sync™
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.