Howard Leight® Sync™ Electro Ear muff - 29 dB
- The European Directive 2003/10/EG stipulates that hearing protection is mandatory in noisy work environments
- Useful for the people who work in agriculture and livestock, construction etc.
- This noise-blocking earmuff allows to wearer listen to the radio and hear important communications - from other colleagues, alarms and important warning signals - at an amplified level
- Thanks to its advanced response technology, the Electro™ earmuff amplifies incoming sounds to 82 dB, and acts like a passive earplug for sounds superior to 85 dB
- Audio input jack, 3,5 mm cable supplied
- No cord needed. 2 AA batteries included (battery life is 101 hours)
- Reinforced fork that can slide, allowing an easy and comfortable adjustment
- Cleaning and wearing tips for your noise-blocking earmuff:
- -Your hair must not prevent the correct wearing of your earmuff
- -Position it correctly so that it covers your ears completely
- -From time to time clean the plugs with water and mild soap. Do not soak them
- -In normal conditions of use, they must be replaced every 6 to 8 months. If the earmuff is used frequently, replace it every 3 to 4 weeks
- As soon as the noise level exceeds 85 dB, hearing protectors must be made available to the employee
- Use Ear Protection Signs to inform employees and visitors that hearing protection must be worn
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 29 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Black Description Electro ear muff - 29dB Fixing Hoop Material Metal/textile Supplied in One pair Type Headband Weight 374 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.