Howard Leight® SmartFit® Ear Plugs 30dB
- Detachable cord system allows head wear or ear muffs to be used simultaneously while maintaining hearing protection
- The Conforming Material Technology (CMT) delivers superior comfort and a truly individual fit
- Delivered in a convenient flat box for easy, safe and hygienic storage
- Simply wash with warm soapy water after use to prolong life and maintain a high level of hygiene
- It is recommended that the ear plugs be replaced every 2-4 weeks depending upon usage
- Ear Plugs are supplied in boxes of 50 pairs
- 30dB protection level is suitable for use in such industries as agriculture, manufacturing, construction and warehousing
- For more Head Protection solutions see our range of Eye Protection and Respiratory Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Preventing hearing damage in the workplace is a two-way responsibility. As employers, you have the responsibility to provide hearing protection devices to workers who are regularly exposed to loud noises. And as an employee, you are responsible in making sure that your ear guards are always in top condition.
To ensure optimal fit and protection, you should know how to properly maintain your device. Here's a short list to guide you in the process:
Check your earplugs and earmuffs regularly for signs of wear and tear.
Remember to check and replace plugs or ear cushions that are no longer in proper form.
If you're using earmuffs, replace headbands that are already stretched beyond form and can no longer keep the ear cushions in proper position.
Verify whether you're using single or multiple-use earplugs. Single-use devices are meant to be discarded immediately after use to maintain hygiene standards.
Keep your device clean. Reusable earplugs and earmuffs can be washed with mild detergent in warm water.
Store your hearing protectors in a case when not in use.
Make sure your ear guards are always dry. Regularly wipe off the excess moisture from plugs or cushions.
Always follow the manufacturer's instructions. Be sure that you have checked the manufacturer's recommendations on how you should clean the device.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: fairly easy to order and fast delivery
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.