Howard Leight® Quiet® Ear Plugs SNR28
- Quiet® reusable earplugs deliver superior hearing protection and all-day comfort
- Contoured shape and smooth skin makes Ear Protection comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Feature a built-in flexible stem and "no-roll" moulded design
- Easy insertion and removal
- Contours easily to the ear canal for added comfort
- Made from smooth and non-irritating polyurethane
- Foam earplugs are easy to clean and fit for long-term use
- Available in orange
- Choose between corded and uncorded earplugs
- For hygienic and convenient storage and distribution of ear plugs see the Howard Leight™ Universal Classic Ear Plug Dispenser
- For more Head Protection solutions see our range of Eye Protection and Respiratory Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Everyday, workers are exposed to excessively loud noise in the workplace. These individuals are at risk of serious hearing loss as a result of their working conditions.
Because of this, employees who have reason to think they may be suffering from industrial deafness are recommended to consult with a GP as soon they can. Hearing loss can be a very difficult condition to treat, and consequently it is important to diagnose any symptom early. Individuals may be referred to a specialist to undergo specific exams, and treatment may involve sound therapy as well as recommended use of hearing aids.
When employees are indeed diagnosed with hearing loss due to their workplace environment, further measures can be recommended to effectively lessen the individual's exposure to noise. Such measures should help prevent the problem from worsening.
To prevent hearing problems at work, employers are required to provide safety equipment to their workers, such as ear muffs and ear plugs. Select the best options for your needs from Seton.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.