Howard Leight® PerCap® Foldable Banded Ear Plugs 24dB
- Versatile headband placement allows other PPE products to be worn simultaneously without the need for readjustment
- Protective ear pods sit outside of the ear canal opening for a comfortable fit and quick removal
- Semi-aural protection provides an effective alternative to other more intrusive fully inserted ear plugs
- 24dB protection level is suitable for use in industries such as assembly, manufacturing and warehousing
- Recommended as single use only. Replacement ear pods sold separately
- For other Head Protection ideas see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
- For hearing protection dispensers, see PPE Stations
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Fiche technique arceau antibruit Percap®
Good to know
Awareness, motivation and consistent use of hearing protection devices are basic measures to prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss. NIHL rarely happens overnight, and the damage commonly manifests itself when it's become permanent and irreversible. Lest you have been exposed to hazardous noise unprotected, here are a few signs of noise-induced hearing loss in its early stages:
High-Frequency Hearing Loss
Difficulty in hearing speech, alarms and other high-pitched sounds even in loud volume commonly indicates the beginning of hearing impairment.
Every unprotected exposure to high noise levels contributes to NIHL over time. Employees must undergo audiograms yearly to detect signs of temporary threshold shift (TTS), which may lead to permanent threshold shift (PTS) if not properly addressed.
Constant or recurring tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and sounds becoming muffled, usually in both ears, are obvious signs of noise-induced hearing loss. Effects may also include hypertension, stress/anxiety, sleep disorders, headaches and/or nausea.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.