Howard Leight® Multi Max® Ear Plugs SNR35
- Howard Leight™ Multi Max ® Earplugs feature a two-sizes-in-one design
- Provide superior flexibility and in-ear protection
- Uncorded earplugs with self-adjusting foam to allow comfortable fit
- Made from soil-resistant and smooth polyurethane foam
- Single Number Rating (SNR) of 35dB is suitable for high noise levels
- Disposable earplugs are available in red and yellow
- Supplied in packs of 200 pairs
- Available in a sound awareness station to provide users with additional guidance Sound Awareness Stations - Honeywell
- For hygienic and convenient storage use with the Howard Leight™ Universal Aluminum Ear Plug Dispenser or the Howard Leight™ Universal Classic Ear Plug Dispenser
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Work-related hazards, such as hearing damage, can be easily prevented by using the right protective equipment and with sufficient precautionary measures. Nowadays, it's not so difficult to find innovative ear protectors in the market. But to make sure that your employees are completely protected, you should know how to pick the right hearing equipment that will best suit the needs of your workers.
Here are a few reminders you should know to help you choose the ideal hearing protection devices:
Single Number Rating (SNR) – This is among the most crucial factors you should look at when picking the right hearing protection equipment for your facility
Measured in decibels (dB), this is an indicator of how well a hearing device can reduce noise in the environment. The best earplugs in the market today have an SNR ranging from 21 dB to 33 dB.
Comfort and Fit – The tympanic bones in the ears are very small and fragile. As such, using a hearing protector that doesn't fit well with the wearer -- especially for long hours of use -- can cause severe pain and irritation. Whether you prefer to use earmuffs or earplugs, there are various shapes, sizes, and types that you can choose from to ensure a comfortable fit.
Material Used – Earplugs and earmuffs are made from different kinds of materials. Before you pick one, it is best that you familiarize yourself with the material used. Foam earplugs are common nowadays and are usually available in disposable type, so you won't have to worry about hygiene issues.
Hearing Protection Level – Each type of hearing protection device is best used on different kinds of situations. Earmuffs are usually used on areas exposed to extremely loud noises. Earplugs, while similarly useful, are best worn to protect only from moderate noise levels.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.