Howard Leight® Leightning® Hi-Visibility Ear Muffs SNR34
- Ear defenders with advanced noise blocking protection
- Eye-catching colours designed for high visibility and easily-identifiable contrast against dark settings
- Earmuffs provide comprehensive solution for both hearing protection and visibility
- Reflective headband illuminates under light for increased visibility and safety
- Ideal for both night and day use, in low light environments and inclement weather conditions
- Includes standard Air Flow Control™ technology
- Patented feature renders optimal attenuation in all frequencies
- Over the head earmuffs attached to padded headband
- Designed to reduce pressure on the ears and enhance wearer comfort
- Features sturdy construction for high performance and extensive durability
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use
- Ideal for use by airport ground and flight crews, roadway construction crews, survey engineers, utility workers, and other employees in need of hearing protection and high visibility
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to knowNoise in the workplace can cause significant hearing loss, either temporary or permanent. In certain situations, people can experience temporary deafness after spending some time in a noisy place. Even when it is recovered within a few hours, loss of hearing should not be ignored. An individual who is continually exposed to noise is exposed to the risk of permanent hearing damage.
Total hearing loss is often a result of continual exposure to sudden, extremely loud, explosive noises, such as those produced by guns or cartridge-operated equipment.
To avoid work-related hearing problems, employers are required to issue proper hearing protection to employees, such as in cases where:
Extra protection is needed after implementing noise control measures and other safeguards, and As a temporary safeguard while other means of noise reduction are being developed
Employers are required to provide hearing protection (ear muffs, ear plugs, etc) to their employees. They should not be used as a substitute to reducing noise through technical and procedural methods.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.