Howard Leight® Leightning™ Earmuffs SNR 30/34
- Complies with the EN-352-1:2002 standards
- The European Directive 2003/10/EG stipulates that hearing protection is mandatory in noisy work environments
- Leightning™ earmuffs are useful for the people who work in industrial environments: construction, manufacture of metal products and heavy construction equipment, petrochemical etc.
- The straps of these earmuffs are made of robust steel which resists the most demanding use
- They are developed with the Air Flow Control™ technology, offering optimal attenuation on all frequencies without increasing the earmuff's size or weight
- Cleaning and wearing tips for your earmuff:
- -Replaceable pads for maximum hygiene. They must be replaced at least every 6 months to allow maximum absorption
- -After use, store the earmuffs in a dry and clean box or storage compartment
- -To clean the earmuff, use a disinfectant solution or a soft cloth
- As soon as the noise level exceeds 85 dB, hearing protectors must be made available to the employee
- You may also be interested in Ear Plugs
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 34 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Black Description L3 Ear muffs - 34dB Fixing With hoop Material Metal Supplied in One pair Type Headband Weight 302 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Fiche technique casque antibruit Leightning L3
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.