Howard Leight® Laser Lite® Ear Plugs SNR32
- Laser Lite® disposable earplugs provide ultimate protection without sacrificing comfort
- Feature a contoured T-shape design for easy handling and wearing
- Available in highly visible magenta and yellow to make compliance checks faster and easier
- Made from low-pressure polyurethane foam that gently expands inside the ear canal suitable for long-term use
- Foam earplugs are smooth and soil-resistant to prevent dirt build-up
- Available corded or uncorded
- Single Number Rating (SNR) of 35dB is suitable for high noise areas
- Available in a sound awareness station which makes it easy for worker's to properly fit ear plugs - Sound Awareness Stations - Honeywell
- For more Head Protection solutions see our range of Eye Protection and Respiratory Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Using hearing protection device is very essential for workers who are regularly exposed to noisy work environments. The two most common types used in the industry are ear plugs and ear muffs. But before you go pick which one to give your workers, do you know the advantages and limitations of each device?
Read on below and get to know which will work better for you.
Ear muffs can deliver less attenuation for users. Its one-size-fits-all design makes it easier to fit most head sizes and shapes. Plus, given the relatively bigger size, ear muffs are not easily misplaced and can be seen at a distance that makes monitoring easier.
On the downside, ear muffs are less portable and more difficult to use in confined work areas. With its bulky shape, ear muffs can be inconvenient and may interfere when wearing other protective equipment.
Ear plugs, on the other hand, are small and suitable for use with other protective devices. You can even use ear plugs with ear muffs and in confined work spaces. They are very comfortable for long term use in hot and humid areas.
However, like ear muffs, ear plugs have their own disadvantages. With a variety of styles and sizes, ear plugs take a little more time to fit and can sometimes be difficult to insert and remove. Given the direct contact to the ears, using these also require strict hygiene practices. And with its smaller size, these can be easily misplaced and harder to monitor during compliance checks.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 year ago
Service: Always a good delivery service
Product: received in good condition
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.