Howard Leight® Clarity® Ear Muffs SNR30
- Deliver uniform attenuation
- Block out surrounding noise without cancelling out voice and signal frequencies
- Allow wearer to hear co-workers, announcements and other sounds clearly
- Result in more natural listening overall, albeit without distortion
- Prevent employee isolation and overprotection
- Come with soft, comfortable contact surface
- Road ear cushions with spacious earcups allow more room for outer ear, improving usability
- Over the head ear muffs feature non-deforming dielectric design
- Suitable for various workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Sturdy construction withstands extensive use
- Non-deforming outer headband provides uniform pressure for all head sizes
- Produce better comfort for long-term wear
- Inner-ventilated headband increases air circulation
- Ideal for warm/humid climates
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Multiple-Position, Cap-Mounted and Folding options are available for particular
- With snap-in ear cushions for hassle-free replacement
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 30 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Blue Description Ear muffs – 30dB Fixing Band Supplied in One pair Type Headband Weight 208 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Fiche technique casque antibruit Clarity C2
Good to knowThe Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 have been implemented in order to ensure that employees are protected from harmful noise. Without the proper hearing protection and safety guidelines, workers are at risk of permanently losing their hearing and/or suffering hearing-related problems such as tinnitus (constant ringing in the ears).
As such, employers are required by law to:
Identify areas in the facility where using hearing protection would be necessary
Mark these areas with signs whenever possible
Give workers hearing protectors and safety equipment whenever they are properly requested for
Provide workers with training and information on the proper use and care for hearing protection devices
Ensure that these devices are properly used and maintained
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.