Howard Leight® Clarity® Ear Muffs Hygiene Kits
- Hygiene kits with foam inserts and snap-in ear cushions
- For optimal use and enhanced hygiene
- Replacement cushions and foam inserts (one pair each)
- Snap-in ear cushions are standard for all Howard Leight earmuffs
- Maximizes earmuff performance and lifetime
- Replacement recommended every 6 months for general use
- More frequent replacement may be necessary with heavy use
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to knowIn 2005, a new set of Noise Regulations replaced the 1989 Noise Regulations, introducing new requirements for employers to comply with. For instance, under the 2005 Regulations, employers are required to protect workers at noise levels 5 decibels lower than those indicated in the 1989 Regulations. Also, hearing tests are now required for workers regularly exposed to noise above 85 decibels.
To comply with the current Noise Regulations, employers should:
Identify the need for hearing protectors such as ear muffs necessary to specific tasks and jobs
Provide a selection of hearing protection devices employees can choose from
Ensure that the safety equipment provide adequate protection
Supply employees with hearing protectors that are suitable for the specific environment
Factors that contribute to hygiene and ease of use should be considered
Think and plan out how they are to be used with other protective equipment, such as hard hats, masks and eye protection
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.