Howard Leight® Bilsom® 303L Ear Plugs - 33dB
- Howard Leight™ Bilsom® 303 Series is the best selling foam earplug in Europe
- Single use - available in convenient dispenser with 400 plugs
- Single Number Rating (SNR) of 33dB is ideal for medium to high noise environments
- Disposable earplugs are available in white with yellow stripes
- Made from durable polyurethane foam
- Uncorded earplugs have a tapered bullet design for easy use and will adapt evenly to the contour of the user's ear canal
- Resist 'backing out', meaning a more comfortable, protective fit over long periods of wear
- Smooth and soil-resistant material prevents dirt build-up
- Suitable for manufacturing, aviation and fishing industries
- Howard Leight™ Universal Aluminum Ear Plug Dispenser is available allowing hygienic storage and easy access to Ear Plugs
- You may also be interested in Ear Muffs
- Available as part of a station, with guidance on correct fitting - see Sound Awareness Stations - Honeywell
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to knowPreventing job-related hearing loss or damage is a responsibility that all employers must take seriously. Under UK's Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, employers must provide hearing protection equipment when workers are exposed to noise levels reaching 85 dB. On top of this, employees should be provided with proper training and sufficient information regarding proper use of hearing protectors.
Here's what you need to know to make sure that you're using hearing equipment properly:
Choose the equipment that fits the working environment – earmuffs and earplugs come in different styles and types to suit specific work requirements.
Use hearing protectors in areas exposed to excessive noise.
Always consider if the hearing protector you're using is hygienic and fits comfortably to the wearer.
Think ahead – consider how earplugs or earmuffs can be worn with other protective equipment such as face masks, dust masks, hard hats, and safety glasses.
Avoid using hearing protectors that will totally cut off other sounds, which can further endanger the wearer.
Use the "blanket approach" – encourage employees to wear protective equipment only when they are necessary instead of making it compulsory.
PostedComment11 months ago
Service: very prompt delivery, good product, flexible payment options
Product: ear plugs in individual small packages were not suitable for ear plug dispenser2 years ago
Service: Good company to deal with
Product: Excellent3 years ago
Service: Always on time as promised
Product: As ordered4 years ago
Service: Can always rely on prompt attention to my orders
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.