Honeywell Workeasy Black PU Work Gloves
- Palms and fingers dipped in a polyurethane coating to protect from abrasion and tears
- Lab gloves fit close, and non-piling material ensures compatibility with precise work
- Honeywell™ Workeasy Black PU Gloves are work gloves that protect your hands while maintaining your hand dexterity
- Silicone-free construction ideal for electronics assembly, laboratory gloves, and other sensitive duties
- Polyester liner is soft and comfortable, making long shifts easier to tolerate
- Compliant with EN 388 standard, rating 3121
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Gloves worn when working with machines or in delicate assembly work must pass rigorous European Standard testing, particularly the EN 388 standard, which covers protection against mechanical hazards like abrasion, cutting, tearing and punctures.
EN 388 testing is conducted by specialized machine and rated by a 4-digit number.
To test abrasion resistance, gloves are rubbed against standard glass paper until a hole is worn through.
To test cut resistance, gloves are placed in a frame which enables a circular counter-rotating blade to slice through the material.
To test puncture resistance gloves are subjected to force from a standard puncture needle until the material is pierced.
To test tear resistance material sample from gloves are pulled apart by machine and the force is measured.
The results of each test are factored into a glove's EN 388 rating, which is published alongside specification data about gloves.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: excellent , very quick delivery
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.