Honeywell VeroChem 754 Nitrile Gloves
- Nitrile gloves designed to protect wearer against Methanol, n-Heptane, and Sulphuric acid (96%)
- Silicone-free and hypoallergenic
- Ideal for petrochemistry and the printing industry
- Flexible allowing wearer dexterity
- Meets safety standard EN 388 and EN 374-3
- You may also be interested in Disposable Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Nitrile butadiene rubber, or simply nitrile is a synthetic rubber developed in the early 20th century as an alternative to natural rubber or latex. Nitrile is more resistant to oils and some acids than latex. As such, items made from nitrile are more suitable for handling these chemicals.
Nitrile gloves are more resistant to punctures than latex gloves, but they are not as flexible. Nitrile gloves also are not as tactile sensitive as their natural rubber counterparts.
The biggest advantage nitrile gloves have over latex ones is that these do not cause allergic reactions. It should be pointed out that people can become sensitised to latex over time. Therefore, if the task at hand doesn’t require high tactile sensitivity, you may want to consider providing nitrile gloves over latex.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.