Honeywell Venom™ Safety Glasses
- Conform to EN 170/172
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of F, protect against low energy impacts - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- You may also be interested in Bollé Lens Cleaner
- Resistance Rating:
- * : Reinforced strength (the lowest protection)
- ** : Low energy impact
- *** : Low energy impact at extreme temperatures - 5° to + 55°
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Colour(s) Black Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Resistance ** F - Protects against low energy impacts Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Type High protection Weight 25 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 170 / EN 172
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: First class service.next day delivery.
Product: Used for cycling,excellent.5 years ago
Service: A minor point is that the equipment was received in a number of deliveries, I would have preferred to have 1 delivery on a specified date.Our response: Thank you for your feedback. As a standard process we do despatch whatever goods are available as soon as we can, rather keep our customers waiting for another item to come in to stock. We do find the majority prefer it this way, but we are certainly happy to oblige and send the goods in one complete shipment whenever possible. Please do let us know at the time of ordering and we will always do our best to accommodate this.
Kind regards, the Seton Team.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.