Honeywell Tuff Cut Work Gloves - Split Leather Palm
- Knit gloves provide excellent cut resistance and are suitable for handling heavy parts with sharp edges
- Specialised knitting technique provides optimal dexterity and excellent fit
- Kevlar gloves also offers light heat protection (up to 100 deg Centigrade)
- Ideal for use in warehouses, construction, manufacturing, metal works and mining
- Available sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Meets safety standards EN 388 and EN 407
- For heat resistant gloves, see Welding & Heat Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Leather is still a very popular material for work gloves. Leather gloves are generally economical and highly durable. Cowhide – still the most popular type of leather for gloves – offers good flexibility, abrasion resistance, puncture resistance and very good insulation in cold weather. There are generally two types of leather for use in work gloves:
1. Top grain – this is the leather processed from the external side of the hide. Top grain leather is generally smooth but can be processed to resemble suede. Top grain leather is also quite supple making work gloves made from this type of leather ideal for applications where hand dexterity is needed.
2. Split-grain – this leather is processed from the fibrous portion of the hide making it rougher. Work gloves made from split leather often have a liner to increase comfort and are also more economical than top grain leather gloves.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.