Honeywell Tuff Cut PU Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Meets safety standards EN 420, EN 388, and EN 407
- Kevlar yarn also provides protection from contact heat
- Specialised knitting technique provides excellent dexterity and fit
- Polyurethane palm coating for better grip
- Available sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Kevlar gloves ideal for use in automotive and parts manufacture, building and construction, iron and steel works, general industry and logistics
- You may also be interested in Welding & Heat Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
If a cut-resistant glove is also rated to meet EN 407, this means this safety glove can also provide protection against thermal risks. However, you should remember that EN 407 has 6 resistance factors, each corresponding to a particular aspect of thermal hazard. These hazard resistances are:
1. Resistance to flammability
2. Resistance to contact heat
3. Resistance to convective heat
4. Resistance to radiant heat
5. Resistance to small splashes of molten metal
6. Resistance to large splashes of molten metal
Be sure to check which factor your safety glove is rated for as it is possible to be rated for only one type of hazard.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.