Honeywell Tuff Cut Nit Kevlar Gloves
- Work gloves are also abrasion- and puncture-resistant
- Specialised knitting provides an excellent fit, added sturdiness and ideal hand dexterity
- Foamed nitrile palm and finger is more flexible than standard nitrile, so gloves do compromise wearer dexterity while also increasing grip
- Available sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Meets safety standards EN 388, EN 420, and EN 407
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Latex allergies are a skin problem associated with prolonged skin contact to natural rubber, often in the form of latex gloves. The cause of latex allergies are the proteins found within natural rubber latex. Latex allergies manifest themselves as asthma, dermatitis or in extreme cases, anaphylaxis. Symptoms of the allergy include severe itching, redness and hives and can occur within several to a few minutes, depending on the sensitivity of the person.
While latex gloves are used mostly by health care professional, there are a number of work gloves on the market that feature a coating of latex on the palm area. It is therefore suggested that if any of your workers is allergic to latex, you should provide them with a work glove that’s coated in a different material like nitrile or polyurethane.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.