Honeywell Tricotril 736 Chemical-Resistant Gloves
- Chemical resistant gloves are ideal for handling oily and greasy heavy parts
- Provides adequate protection from cuts and abrasions
- Methanol, n-Heptane, and Sulphuric acid (96%) resistant
- Approved for food contact
- Conforms to EN374-3 and EN388
- Available in size 8, 9, 10, and 11
- Comes in Green
- Sold per pair
- You may also be interested in Disposable Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Working on heavy machinery and equipment requires specialized chemical resistant work gloves. Since most of the parts will be coated in oil and grease, it is imperative that the gloves you get will be able to handle these items properly. Materials such as plain rubber will rapidly degrade under such conditions so be sure that the gloves you get will remain sturdy even after hours of use.
Another thing to keep in mind is the need for the chemical resistant safety gloves to be cut and abrasion resistant. Putting one’s hands near such heavy machinery without any protection is a surest way of getting injured. There are lots of sharp and rough edges in heavy machinery and having gloves that can take a beating will save your workers hands from cuts, infections, or worse.
Finally, take note of any unique requirement and chemicals that your workforce may find themselves using when doing maintenance on these machines. The work gloves you purchase for your workforce should be able to withstand extended exposure to these chemicals without losing any integrity.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.