Honeywell® Thermal Driving Gloves
- Honeywell™ thermal driving gloves have winged thumbs and are constructed of flexible materials to improve comfort
- With real cowhide leather for better mechanical resistance
- Elasticized wrist provides additional support and comfort
- Specially designed assembly reduces number of seams on thermal driving gloves
- Ideal for driving, handling, and logistics
- Brushed fleece lining keeps hands warm
- Conforms to EN 420, EN 388 (3133), and EN 511
- Comes in Black
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Normally, driving gloves are judged according to feel, durability, and grip. However, with thermal driving gloves for industrial uses, protection and safety also factor in.
When looking for thermal gloves that are designed for both driving and protection in cold weather, look for cold proof gloves that conform to the EN388, EN420, EN511 standards to ensure that you have a measurable way of checking what the gloves can protect against.
If you've found gloves that fit the safety needs, look into how comfortable they are for extended wear since you can expect that your workers will probably have to wear the gloves for an entire shift. This ensures that the cold resistant work gloves will always be worn and that it won't hinder production.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.