Honeywell Op-Tema Safety Specs
- Frameless wraparound lens design provides a wide unobstructed view
- Filters 99.9% of UV light
- Safety Glasses have a soft adjustable nosepiece to improve wearer comfort
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of FT, protect against high energy particles at extremes of temperature (-5ºC to 55ºC) - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection, Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- If you are looking for safety goggles, see our category
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Description Op-Tema Specs Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Resistance FT - protect against high energy particles at extremes of temperature (-5ºC to 55ºC) Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Text Abrasion resistant lenses Type Full glasses Version Good colour recognition Weight 27.60 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
PostedComment5 years ago
Service: No problems at all with our order
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Prompt service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.