Honeywell Op-Tema Safety Specs
- Frameless wraparound lens design provides a wide unobstructed view
- Filters 99.9% of UV light
- Safety Glasses have a soft adjustable nosepiece to improve wearer comfort
- Safety glasses have a mechanical durability rating of FT, protect against high energy particles at extremes of temperature (-5ºC to 55ºC) - ideal for mechanical work such as grinding and turning
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- If you are looking for safety goggles, see 3M™ 2890 Safety Goggles
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Description Op-Tema Specs Lens Color 2C-1,2 Clear Resistance FT - protect against high energy particles at extremes of temperature (-5ºC to 55ºC) Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Text Abrasion resistant lenses Type Full glasses Version Good colour recognition Weight 27.60 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: No problems at all with our order
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Prompt service
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.