Honeywell Superone Dust Masks - FFP1
- Contain no latex, PVC, or silicone
- Available valved or unvalved
- Valved models improve worker comfort by removing heat and moisture
- Rated FFP1 dust masks protects against low levels of fine dust (4 x WEL)and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Selecting Personal Protective Equipment at Work
The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations of 1992 are a set of regulations that placed a duty upon employers to ensure suitable PPE is provided to employees who are at risk of exposure to workplace hazards. Since providing PPE to your employees may constitute a significant investment on your part, it is wise to have some idea as to what constitutes proper PPE. The Health and Safety Executive have the following suggestions:
1. Choose products that are CE marked in accordance to the Personal Protective Equipment Regulations of 2002. Your suppliers can confirm this for you.
2. PPE should suit those workers who will use them. It is a good idea to involve your workers in the PPE selection process as this will increase the likelihood that they use the equipment.
3. Be sure that different types of PPE will not interfere with one another if these are to be used together. For example, safety glasses may interfere with the face seal of a half mask respirator; in this case, perhaps a full face respirator with an impact-resistant visor is the better choice.
4. Train your workers on the proper use of PPE.
PostedComment2 months ago
Service: The order was complete very quickly and to our complete satisfaction.
Product: Good value and quick turnaround.1 year ago
Service: As always this was an excellent service. I've never had a bad service yet.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.