Honeywell Sofracold Thermal Gloves
- Honeywell™ Sofracold Thermal Gloves are ideal for logistics, food handling, warehouse work, and catering in cold conditions
- Tight knitting on cold resistant gloves keeps dirt out and improves wearer comfort
- Thermal safety gloves are made from polypropylene thread and Lycra
- Suitable as an underglove to provide additional warmth and protection
- Conforms to EN 420 Standard
- Available in size 9 and sold per pair
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Clothing Size 9 Colour(s) Blue Material Polypropylene and Lycra® Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
How to Choose Thermal GlovesTo know how to choose thermal gloves, you need to understand the relevant legislation. Read our guide today to find out everything you neew to know.
Good to know
Thermal gloves are an ideal choice for workers who have to work in cold weather conditions. Specially designed to prevent too much heat from escaping, cold resistant work gloves are invaluable when the temperatures start falling.
Studies have shown that productivity decreases as temperatures drop below 20°C (68°F). Even more alarming is the fact that frostbite can happen in as little as 5 minutes when exposed to temperatures as high as -10°C with an average wind speed of 60 mph.
So don't wait for injuries to happen or productivity to drop. Outfit your employees with the appropriate thermal protection such as cold weather work gloves and keep your workforce safe today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.