Honeywell Sharplex PU Cut Resistant Gloves
- Black polyurethane-coated cut resistant gloves offer superior grip in wet and oily conditions
- Honeywell gloves’ revolutionary knitting technique provides a non-restrictive but tight fit
- Made from durable para-aramid and composite fibre
- Cut-resistant gloves ensure protection against cuts, abrasion, and tears
- Sharpflex gloves are lined with plated polyamide for added comfort
- Grip work gloves meet EN 240 and EN 388 standards
- Work gloves come in yellow/green colour
- Available in sizes 7 to 11
- Recommended hand protection for construction, automotives, aviation, steel, and logistics industries
- To see out full range of protective gloves, visit Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Yellow/Green Material Para-aramid and composite fibre Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4541 Size 250 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 388, EN 420
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.