Honeywell Sharplex PU Cut Resistant Gloves
- Black polyurethane-coated cut resistant gloves offer superior grip in wet and oily conditions
- Honeywell gloves’ revolutionary knitting technique provides a non-restrictive but tight fit
- Made from durable para-aramid and composite fibre
- Cut-resistant gloves ensure protection against cuts, abrasion, and tears
- Sharpflex gloves are lined with plated polyamide for added comfort
- Grip work gloves meet EN 240 and EN 388 standards
- Work gloves come in yellow/green colour
- Available in sizes 7 to 11
- Recommended hand protection for construction, automotives, aviation, steel, and logistics industries
- To see out full range of protective gloves, visit Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Yellow/Green Material Para-aramid and composite fibre Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4541 Size 250 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 388, EN 420
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.