Honeywell Polytril Air Comfort Gloves
- Honeywell™ Polytril Air Comfort Gloves are work gloves useful for work in light handling, assembly in wet or greasy environments, plumbing, joinery, and construction
- Soil proof black coating is ideal for oil and gas work, construction, and manufacturing
- Lycra® yarn allows wearer to perform precise work
- You may also be interested in Honeywell Workeasy Black PU Work Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
When selecting protective wear to use in work, always consider a number of factors to avoid potential accidents and injuries. These guidelines can help you make the right choice:
Identify substances handled, and if any are hazardous.
Identify hazards in your immediate workplace, categorized by threat and the general need of protection.
Note that work gloves to protect hands against wet work must be waterproof and conform to European Standard EN374-2.
Consider gloves that comply to European Standard EN 388 if your duties involve machine operation or mechanical hazards.
Consult your hazard assessment officer for detailed information about your workplace's hazards and threats.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.