Honeywell Polytril Air 3/4 Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ work gloves use nitrile coating on palm and fingers to enhance your grip in greasy and wet conditions
- Nitrile gloves have an elasticated knitted wrist for closer fit and greater dexterity
- Open back ensures breathability and ventilation for grip gloves
- Filament yarn knitting reduces linting and pilling, making grip gloves suitable for fine handling and maintenance
- Compliant with EN 388 and EN 420 European Standards
- For more gloves, see Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
How much ventilation should your gloves have? It is important to take into account the hazards you may face when deciding how much ventilation your gloves should allow.
For most duties, better breathability and ventilation is ideal. Improved airflow in gloves, such as Honeywell™ Polytril Air 3/4 Work Gloves, helps regulate temperature and prevent the onset of sweaty palms or hands, ensuring the wearer's comfort when working.
Gloves should also be a close fit when possible, to preserve manual dexterity and comfort. High manual dexterity ensures an easier time when conducting precise work or manipulating small objects, while high comfort makes it easier to wear the gloves over long periods, improving efficiency and productivity.
Always make sure you select the right regulation-compliant glove when working in any field that requires hand protection.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.