Honeywell Polytril Air 3/4 Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ work gloves use nitrile coating on palm and fingers to enhance your grip in greasy and wet conditions
- Nitrile gloves have an elasticated knitted wrist for closer fit and greater dexterity
- Open back ensures breathability and ventilation for grip gloves
- Filament yarn knitting reduces linting and pilling, making grip gloves suitable for fine handling and maintenance
- Compliant with EN 388 and EN 420 European Standards
- For more gloves, see Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.