Honeywell Optifit Twin® Respirator Mask
- Silicone body gives full face respirator the optimum fit for improved comfort
- Integrated speech diaphragm makes full mask respirator easy to communicate with in hazardous conditions
- Fits twin filters for low breathing resistance and increased user endurance
- Ideal for use in laboratories, pharmaceuticals, the oil and gas industry, the automotive industry, and anywhere where workers may be exposed to aerosols containing bacteria or viruses, or where employees are required to handle powders which pose a risk to skin and eyes
- User can wear corrective lenses by using internal adaptor, please call 0800 585501 for details as these need to be pre-ordered before dispatch
- Complies to EN136
- Use in conjunction with ClickFit Filters for Honeywell Half-Mask Respirators - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Classes Twin Filter Fixing Harness Material Silicone Supplied in Single Type Full mask Weight 570 g
Product Guides & Training ToolsEN 136
Good to know
When operating in a hazardous area, such as a place contaminated by toxic gas or particulates, full-face respiratory masks that meet the EN136 standard are necessary.
Full face respirator masks must be used when toxic concentration prevents the use of a half face mask.
All full face respirators must be used with filter cartridges that comply with the EN141 and EN143 standards, specifically class 1 or class 2 certified filters. Make certain that your mask, like the Optifit Twin, has been certified to EN136:1998 to provide the following Nominal Protection Factors:
Optifit + P3 : NPF = 1000
Optifit + Gas : NPF = 2000
Optifit + Combined : NPF = 1000
Use full face masks only ventilated areas with a minium oxygen volume of 17%.
PostedComment4 years ago
Service: Customer service from Claire and Nadine was excellent
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.