Honeywell Optifit Full-Face Respirator Mask
- Internal adaptor allows the user to wear corrective lenses without compromising filtration protection - please call 0800 585501 for details as these need to be pre-ordered before dispatch
- Adjustable 5 point suspension harness and neck strap provide a comfortable and secure fitting
- Easy to assembly and dismantle for cleaning and maintenance to prolong life and maximise performance
- Built in speech diaphram eases communication while maintaining protection
- Complies with EN 146
- Use with Honeywell Standard RD40 Respirator Filters - sold separately
- It is imperative to use the mask in the presence of oxygen levels above 17%, in other cases, use self contained breathing apparatus
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Description Full-face respirator without filter Fixing 5 point suspension Material Silicone & polycarbonate Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training ToolsEN 146
Good to know
Never operate in areas contaminated by toxic gas or harmful particulates without using a full face respirator mask.
The Optifit full face respirator mask is an APR class 2 respirators and offers comprehensive respiratory protection based on its attached canister type.
All full face respirators must be used with filter cartridges that comply with the EN141 and EN143 standards, specifically class 1 or class 2 certified filters.
The Optifit has been certified to EN136:1998 standard and provides the following Nominal Protection Factors:
Optifit + P3 : NPF = 1000
Optifit + Gas : NPF = 2000
Optifit + Combined : NPF = 1000
For optimal protection, it is recommended to use your full face respirator with Aluminium Sperian Canisters or Sperian Plastic Canisters (Class 2).
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Very quick delivery - the only issue was when I rang up to order the person on the phone was unsure about the product, and even asking down at the warehouse wasnt able to answer specific questions.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.