Honeywell Northflex Oil Grip Gloves
- Seamless knit shell of Dyneema® and fibre glass
- Suitable for use in construction, manufacturing, and oil and gas work
- Conform to EN 388 and EN 420
- You may also be interested in Thermal Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Grip gloves can offer multiple benefits:
These protective gloves provide excellent sturdiness, dexterity and comfort.
These work gloves come with a contoured palm that follows the natural shape of the hands, allowing free motion and provides superior cushion to abrasion-prone areas.
They also function as cut resistant gloves, shielding the hands against punctures, cuts and abrasions.
Grip gloves encourage the use of less force, inhibiting fatigue and blistering.
They are perfect for precise handling and continuous or recurring lifting of heavy objects.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.