Honeywell Grain Driver Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ gloves are made from natural cowhide grain leather for better mechanical resistance in heavy handling tasks
- White leather work gloves’ winged thumb allows for maximum dexterity
- Grain driver gloves feature less seams for increased comfort when worn over long periods of time
- Use leather work gloves for mid or heavy handling
- Work gloves can withstand use in damp, oily and greasy environment
- Ideal hand protection for building, construction, logistics, automotive, and manufacturing tasks
- Work gloves come in 9 and 10 sizes
- Meets EN 420 and EN 388 safety standards
- For more work gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Leather work gloves offer some of the best hand protection for hazards in the workplace. Leather is a material commonly chosen by professionals in construction and industrial applications and other heavy-duty jobs. These work gloves offer maximum durability, comfort and value for money, making them a great investment for your company. Leather work gloves come in different styles, with each style having specific applications:
Driving gloves or drivers are one of the most durable and comfortable work gloves available. These versatile work gloves offer flexibility, abrasion, moisture, puncture, and heat resistance and are used in a many operations in construction, mining, farm, forklifts, and tractor-trailers. These are also ideal for general purpose handling such as general industry work, pipe fitting, packaging, fabricating, automotive, among others.
Palm gloves are the most commonly used work gloves because they are economical, abundant, and can handle a wide variety of general work applications. Use them for automotive, agricultural, construction, landscaping, parks and recreation, large material handling, refinery work, oil rigging, and other heavy industrial environments.
Welding gloves offer heavy duty superior hand protection against heat, metal splashes, flames, sparks, and ultraviolet radiation. They are ideal for use in welding, melting metal, and in foundries.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.