Honeywell Freedom® Disposable Respirators
- Kraton and polypropylene body, low profile nose piece and sliding suspension system provide a comfortable individual fit
- Filter cartridges are pre-assembled for immediate use and also eliminate assembly mistakes
- 2 filters available: 'A' filter protects against Organic gases and vapours with a boiling point less than 65°C, ABEK1-P3 combined filter protects against gases with boiling points above 65°C, and also protects against carcinogenic dusts, oil and water based mists and fumes, and radioactive and biochemically active substances
- FF A1 + 10 pairs of protection prefilters pre-filters are also available separately in packs of 10
- Honeywell™ Disposable Respirators are ideal for use in laboratories, the mechanical and automotive industries, industrial cleaning and agricultural use
- Conform to respiratory protection standards BS EN 405 and EN140
- For more respiratory protection, see Respirator Filters & Cartridges
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
It isn't just dust that should be a point of concern in industrial situations: Organic vapours are a common and equally risky hazard to face.
Fumes from paint, waste organic compounds and chemical runoff necessitate the use of disposable respirators and other forms of breathing protection.
Some tips for selecting and maximizing the use of your disposable respirators:
1. Always be aware of every hazard your workers face. Consult with safety evaluation experts or hazard assessment officers to learn what you need to watch out for.
2. Do not use disposable respirators for more sessions longer than 8 hours.
3. Carefully consult the grade of protection offered by different disposable respirators and match your selection to the hazards faced.
4. Disposable respirators are not intended for repeated use. Discard them in accordance with included instructions or any applicable regulations and safety practices.
5. Do not expose disposable respirators to hazards if they are not going to be worn. Store them away from direct sunlight, chemical solvents or gases, and freezing/frosty conditions.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.