Honeywell Foundry M20 Heat Resistant Gloves
- Cowhide heat-resistant leather Honeywell gloves
- Gauntlet type hand protection with Gunn cut, sewn-on thumb design
- Glove cuff built to provide forearm protection
- Cuff and hand interior lined with cotton/viscose for comfortable wear and enhanced touch sensitivity
- Winged thumb and flexible materials ideal for welding
- Split leather treated for excellent heat resistance
- Kevlar thread assembly further ensures sturdy seams
- Improves durability and thermal insulation
- EN 388-03, 407-04 and 420-03 standard compliant
- Ideal for automotive manufacturing, ship building, utilities, iron, metal and steel industries
- These gloves have an EN 407 rating of 41324X, please see our handy How to Choose Heat Resistant Gloves guide for more information on this rating
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Why Heat Resistant Gloves are Required for Foundries ?
Foundry work involves pouring molten metals into a mould in order to fashion metal castings. As such, the activities, furnaces, and molten materials that are required in foundry work present several risks to workers.
Personnel assigned to foundry tasks require safety gloves that will protect their hands and against the heat generated during process, hot objects that they will have to handle, and other potentially harmful substances they come into contact with.
Wearing the proper welding and heat resistant gloves is important in completing work projects safely and efficiently. The fit of the work glove is integral. If the gloves are too small or too big, this puts the welder at risk. Comfort and dexterity is crucial in maintaining a safe working process.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 months ago
Service: Here is a copy of the email that I sent to Seton sales department which was completely ignored - never using this company again.
I thought that I would give you some feedback on my recent purchases. I ordered two pairs of welding gloves to bring with me on an engineering visit overseas. The main reason that I purchased them from your site was that it claimed they were available for dispatch on the same day by 5pm. I ordered on the 5th July as I was leaving the UK on 13th July. As it turned out, one pair arrived on the 12th July and the other pair after I had left the UK for my trip.
Can I suggest that when you advertise something that is available for same day dispatch you can actually deliver on that promise – not much good getting the order almost two weeks after it was placed and I am almost coming home from my trip.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. In the first instance we would like to apologise as we don't appear to have received your email to either our sales or our customer customer inboxes. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. In terms of the delivery our website does state an estimated despatch which is based on usual stock levels. However in the event that a product has been in high demand - as in this case, the stock levels may vary. In the event that you require an item urgently for a specific deadline we would encourage you to call our sales team on our freephone number 0800 585 501 and they will always be happy to confirm availability and help facilitate the quickest possible delivery. Once again may we apologise for the delay and we hope for an opportunity to show you our usual levels of service and delivery which we do pride ourselves upon.
Product: Product was good shame it didn't arrive on time.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.