Honeywell Foundry M20 Heat Resistant Gloves
- Cowhide heat-resistant leather Honeywell gloves
- Gauntlet type hand protection with Gunn cut, sewn-on thumb design
- Glove cuff built to provide forearm protection
- Cuff and hand interior lined with cotton/viscose for comfortable wear and enhanced touch sensitivity
- Winged thumb and flexible materials ideal for welding
- Split leather treated for excellent heat resistance
- Kevlar thread assembly further ensures sturdy seams
- Improves durability and thermal insulation
- EN 388-03, 407-04 and 420-03 standard compliant
- Ideal for automotive manufacturing, ship building, utilities, iron, metal and steel industries
- These gloves have an EN 407 rating of 41324X, please see our handy How to Choose Heat Resistant Gloves guide for more information on this rating
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Why Heat Resistant Gloves are Required for Foundries ?
Foundry work involves pouring molten metals into a mould in order to fashion metal castings. As such, the activities, furnaces, and molten materials that are required in foundry work present several risks to workers.
Personnel assigned to foundry tasks require safety gloves that will protect their hands and against the heat generated during process, hot objects that they will have to handle, and other potentially harmful substances they come into contact with.
Wearing the proper welding and heat resistant gloves is important in completing work projects safely and efficiently. The fit of the work glove is integral. If the gloves are too small or too big, this puts the welder at risk. Comfort and dexterity is crucial in maintaining a safe working process.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.