Honeywell Finedex Latex Work Gloves
- Latex gloves allow workers to perform tasks which require precision
- Comfortable knitted, seamless lining allows for extended use comfortably
- Ideal for catering, working with chemicals, the food industry, cleaning, laboratory, and pharmaceutical work
- Elasticated wrist provides better fit and support
- Chemical resistant gloves keep hands safe from acids, alkalis, and detergents
- Available in size 9 or 10
- Comes in Mauve
- Sold per pair
- Conforms to EN 388 and EN 420
- For more chemical gloves, see Chemical Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Latex gloves have been in used in as early as the 1890s, with the first disposable variants in 1964. Known for its thinness, it is the glove of choice for professionals who need to be able to do fine movements while remaining protected.
The material itself is used in a variety of applications including mattresses, swim caps, catheters, balloons, clothing, and more. Synthetic latex has also been used in paint and glues as well as scratch cards and even as cement additives.
Maintaining chemical resistant gloves latex is simple. Usually it involves washing with warm water and mild soap and then letting it dry. Storage is equally simple. Just store the items in its original packaging if possible, in a cool, dry, dust-free location away from sunlight.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.