Honeywell Electrosoft Electricians Gloves Class 0 ISO Arc
- Dielectric natural latex is durable and comfortable to wear
- Patterned finish provides good grip in damp conditions
- Outer orange elastomer layer provides resistance to mechanical hazards
- Electricians gloves are ideal for use in an arc flash environment
- Chlorinated inside
- Electrician gloves conform to EN 60903
- Available in five sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- You may also be interested in Electricians Gloves
- NB: Product on 3-4 month lead time as manufactured to order. Shelf life is specified by H&S standards of 12 months, after which re-testing is required
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Make the most out of your electrical gloves by heeding these guidelines:
If you use your electrical safety gloves frequently, test them every 5 months or less.
If you use your high voltage gloves occasionally, check them after every use or every 12 months or less.
Test gloves in stock every 12 months or less.
Store electrician’s gloves in their original anti-UV and opaque packaging, without compacting or folding them.
Do not expose your electricians gloves to sunlight, artificial light, heat, and radiators.
Store your electrical gloves between 10°C and 21°C.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.