Honeywell Dumocut 658 Cut Resistant Gloves
- Honeywell grip work gloves protects hands against cuts, abrasion, and other mechanical injuries
- Wet gloves are designed with long cuffs to shield forearms
- Cut resistant gloves are made from para-aramid fibres to allow for greater dexterity
- Moisture repellent nitrile palm coating provides enhanced grip even in wet or greasy conditions
- Ideal for use in the automotive industry, metal and plastic manufacturing, and mechanical engineering
- Complies with EN 388 and EN 420 safety standards
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
A good glove grip is very important in keeping your workers, equipment, and your workplace safe. This is especially true for facilities with oily, dry, greasy, wet, and soapy conditions. Grip work gloves help avoid potential accidents and serious injuries from happening. Here are eight more reasons why you need to wear grip gloves while performing your tasks:
Reduced hand fatigue from over compensation
Prevent musculo-skeletal injuries from trying to grip too hard
Control the risks of objects being dropped or slipping through the hands
Prevent the transfer of risk to another part of the body form the hand, such as the knees or foot
Lessen the risk of cuts and abrasions to the wearer
Keep hygienic standards
Stop dermatological issues like skin allergies
Provide better control over work procedures
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.