Honeywell Dexgrip Light Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ Dexgrip Light Gloves increase your grip quality without compromising on comfort or protection
- Close fitting grip gloves are suitable for precise handling duties, assembly and repair work, waste collection, and farming
- Soft cotton thread weave absorbs excess perspiration and keeps hands comfortable and dry while wearing work gloves
- Ideal hand protection in wet conditions
- For handling gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
When selecting the right material for your pair of work gloves, always consider a number of important factors to enhance your work experience and avoid injuries or over-budget costs.
Cotton Thread Gloves - These work gloves are comfortable and cool. With partial or latex or polyurethane coating they can protect your hands whilst securing your grip when handling tasks.
Leather Gloves - Leather gloves are useful in case you need water or fluid-repellent hand protection. They are also acceptable alternatives if you have sensitive skin that reacts with nitrile or latex materials.
Pure Latex or Rubber Gloves - Latex gloves are often unsuitable for reuse but are better gloves for work that requires "clean" conditions or frequent contact with biohazards and chemicals.
Nitrile Gloves - Nitrile is a good alternative to latex and useful for dealing with solvents, greases, and some acids, bases and chemicals.
Vinyl or PVC Gloves - Disposable gloves ideal for dealing with food, low hazard chemicals, or dirty and greasy conditions.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.