Honeywell Dexgrip Light Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ Dexgrip Light Gloves increase your grip quality without compromising on comfort or protection
- Close fitting grip gloves are suitable for precise handling duties, assembly and repair work, waste collection, and farming
- Soft cotton thread weave absorbs excess perspiration and keeps hands comfortable and dry while wearing work gloves
- Ideal hand protection in wet conditions
- For handling gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
When selecting the right material for your pair of work gloves, always consider a number of important factors to enhance your work experience and avoid injuries or over-budget costs.
Cotton Thread Gloves - These work gloves are comfortable and cool. With partial or latex or polyurethane coating they can protect your hands whilst securing your grip when handling tasks.
Leather Gloves - Leather gloves are useful in case you need water or fluid-repellent hand protection. They are also acceptable alternatives if you have sensitive skin that reacts with nitrile or latex materials.
Pure Latex or Rubber Gloves - Latex gloves are often unsuitable for reuse but are better gloves for work that requires "clean" conditions or frequent contact with biohazards and chemicals.
Nitrile Gloves - Nitrile is a good alternative to latex and useful for dealing with solvents, greases, and some acids, bases and chemicals.
Vinyl or PVC Gloves - Disposable gloves ideal for dealing with food, low hazard chemicals, or dirty and greasy conditions.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.