Honeywell Dermatril ® P 743 Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Nitrile gloves offer hand and forearm protection with its rolled edges
- Suitable for food handling, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, or product protection
- Flexible and comfortable for extended use
- Hygienic disposable gloves
- Conforms to EN374-3 standard
- Blue colour allows for easier detection of contaminants
- Waterproof, keeps hands safe from liquid chemicals
- Available in size 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Sold in packs of 50
- You may also be interested in Disposable Gloves
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.